Tuesday, October 28, 2008

randomness to get caught up

This is just a small group of photos I forgot because they weren't in chronological order in iPhoto. That's what I get for using a cheap 2mp camera that my MIL gave me. Not to mention being without a printer to upload and having to add them to disc. What a pain.

Anyway, these are all from the fall of 2007 to early 2008. And, now, I'm officially caught up with my posts. Which is great because right now, Mark is baking some buns to go with the Snobby Joes from Veganomicon. Also, I'll be baking Pumpkin Chocolate Cupcakes today followed by Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes on Saturday. All of these are first-time recipes. I'm looking forward to seeing if they are worth adding to our repertoire. Sadly, that burrito pie, pictured at the bottom, was not a keeper.


a pumpkin loaf, courtesy of VegNews.



tiny bite-sized burgers.



the tiny burgers, served along with bean soup.



Lulz...



a burrito pie, from La Dolce Vegan.

No comments: