Thursday, November 09, 2006

first entry

Ok...so lately I've been on a kick where, whenever we cook or bake something new and/or delicious, I take a picture of the meal before I eat it. In starting this blog, I thought I would start posting the pics and recipes accompanying it. There is a slight backlog of pics that I'll post today but, after this first post, every entry will have a separate meal. These next few post will be the glut of pics I've been saving :)


In the Le Creuset casserole dishes are the beans and vegan enchilada casserole my hubby made for my sister's baby shower. The stuff in the aluminum containers were non-vegan Mexican food my mom brought from Castillo's Mexican Restaurant. Not to be biased, but our stuff was tastier.


My first vegan birthday cake. Taken from Vegan With a Vengeance. The cake is Raspberry Blackout Cake with Ganache-y Frosting. It was devilishy delicious :P


My attempt at baking Carrot-Raisin Muffins (VWAV). Note for next time: don't rush it and peel the carrots!


I made the soup, Bean Soup, from Ultimate Vegetarian Recipes. Mark made the "Not-Chicken" pot pies from scratch. Very delicious.


The Bean Soup, again, with Grilled Ricemilk Cheeze Sandwiches. The sandwiches taste best when served hot.

No comments: